The QRx 218S is a dual, 18-inch subwoofer with 1,200-watt continuous - and 4,800-watt peak - power handling. The QRx 218S features an enclosure built of 13-ply, void-free, grain-oriented birch plywood finished in Futura, a baked-on, polyurethane finish that is very rugged and durable. It is available in black or white.
- Delivers 133 dB SPL one watt/one meter (139 dB peaks one watt/one meter) at full power
- Two concert-proven, EVX180B woofers with four-inch voice-coils offer incredible fatigue-resistance and excellent long-term reliability
- Usable response extends to 31 Hz
- Standard versions are equipped with rear-mounted pocket wheels and handles to allow one person to comfortably move the enclosure
- Standard versions also have a metal stand socket and are shipped with a 34-inch steel pole for elevating satellite speakers
- Available with L-track rigging as a special order option
- Rigging versions have L-track on the top and bottom plus a single-stud pull-up point on the back
- Rigging versions do not come with wheels or a stand-mount.