The RE320 is the latest addition to the Electro-Voice RE Performance Group of wired microphones - culling key features of the venerable RE20 and RE27N/D Broadcast Group products into an exceptionally versatile studio and live performance mic. Engineered for stellar performance in virtually any imaginable application, the RE320 delivers excellent results when mic'ing vocals or instruments in the studio or on stage. Designed to meet the demanding needs of project and pro studio operators, live and studio performers and engineers, as well as podcasters and broadcasters at any level, the RE320 brings heritage Electro-Voice technology and performance to bear in an exciting and versatile new MI product. The RE320's key features include Electro-Voice's remarkable Variable-D™ proximity control technology for tight, bold, expressive, and consistent tonal performance; their patented humbucking coil for noiseless operation; and a high-output neodymium magnet structure capsule that delivers fast and accurate transient response and pronounced high-frequency detail. Rounding out the feature set is the new "dual personality" switch which essentially creates two mics in one. One setting of the switch engages a response curve that is ideal for voice and most instrument mic' ing, while the other switch position activates a response curve designed specifically for kick drums with dips and peaks exactly where kick drums need some attention.
- Variable-D pattern control minimizes positional and off-axis tonal shifts
- Integrated hum-bucking coil and integral pop filters provide virtually noiseless performance
- Unique dual-voicing switch selects from two response curves
- Kick drum curve is ideal for bass drum micing
- General curve is ideal for other instruments and voice
- Extremely durable build, fit and finish