With an undeniable combination of functional good looks, compact design and engineering breakthroughs, Tour X FM will redefine the world of stage monitors for years to come. The TX1122FM and TX1152FM advance the legacy of the globally accepted EV FM series and advance it with a healthy dose of innovative Electro-Voice® engineering. The most notable innovation of the Tour X FM models is the split baffle design with patent-pending SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) technology. A split baffle creates two very important benefits: moving the acoustic origins of the compression driver and woofer close together, and the split in the baffle becomes the port, allowing for a much more compact enclosure. The result of this design is "signal synchronized" with nearly perfect phase summation. With a unique Backbone grille, Tour X FM models not only look great, but also provide greater strength and damage resistance than ordinary grille block designs. Proprietary, ergonomically correct handles and angled input panels make the Tour X FM models easy to transport and set up in critical stage monitoring applications.
- 55° Compact Vertical Floor Monitor with Signal Synchronized TransducersTM
- 99 dB Sensitivity, 132 dB Maximum SPL
- DH3 1.25” (32mm) Diaphragm, 1” (25mm) Exit Pure Titanium Compression Driver
- SMX2121 12” (305mm) LF Transducer with Fully Symmetric Drive
- Integrated Crossover with Steep 24 dB/ Octave Slopes and HF Protection
- 90° x 50° Coverage Pattern
- 500W Continuous (2000W Peak) Power Handling