Make your statement
conference, courtroom and distance-learning applications
The PCC130 and the PCC130 SW are cardioid boundary layer microphones of professional quality that, due to their small size, fit perfectly on small tables. Thanks to low self-noise and very high sensitivity, the microphone picks up even distant voices clearly and naturally. A bass-tilt switch allows the user to tailor the low-end response and reduce subsonic noise.
The PCC130 SW has a silent-operating programmable membrane switch that can be configured for touch on/off, momentary on or momentary off. A high-intensity LED lights when the unit is on. For easy installation, both microphones offer an XLR connector and a detachable cable.
- Cardioid polar pattern - reduces background noise and feedback
- PCC (Phase Coherent Cardioid) technology - for optimum speech intelligibility
- Three-position bass-tilt switch - for optimized suppression of subsonic noise
- Silent-operating on/off switch (PCC130 SW only) - to reduce the number of simultaneously open mics
- Detachable cable - easy to install and service