Designed for multi-screen and video wall installations, the powerful Video Wall Graphics Card enables scalable solutions and sends 2K60 content over four HDMI 2.0 outputs.
Because it integrates with a graphical setup wizard, the video graphics card is easy to configure for different combinations of monitors, projectors, or LED controllers. Select output resolution, rotation, and wall layout using the intuitive graphical interface in minutes.
For video wall applications, each 2K output from the graphics card drives four HD outputs using screen loop-through (if supported by the screens) or a multi-display controller. This delivers up to 16 HD outputs from a single graphics card, providing a basic, cost-saving overall solution.
- Supports 4 connections at 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz
- Displays high-performance 2D and 3D graphics
- Handles HDCP 2.2 when using capture cards
- Fully compatible with Display Driver Configuration Tool (DDCT) and Diagnostic Suite
- Works with Windows® 10 and Windows Server 2019