Kramer’s ADC-U31C/HF is a USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI adapter that lets you output HDMI video and audio from a USB Type-C™ device to easily connect extra monitors to a laptop or desktop without having an extra graphic card. This short cable adapter is ideal for connecting your MacBook, Chromebook or laptop with USB Type-C to a HDMI monitor or projector supporting resolution up to 4K@60Hz.
- Max. Resolution UHD 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
- Supports HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4
- Compatible with Windows & Mac
- Mirror or Extend a Computer Display Workspace
- Plug and Play Installation - No drivers required, bus powered
- Note - Your USB-C equipped device must support video (DP alt mode) to work with this adapter