ASPEN-1616UX is a 16x16 matrix switcher for SDI signals of up to 12G. It equalizes the input signal and reclocks the output signal to gain extended-reach signal extension. ASPEN-1616UX is easy to operate and control through the network using the intuitive web pages and through RS-232 using a serial controller.
- High-Performance Matrix Switcher - Switches 16 12G SDI inputs to 16 12G SDI outputs with a maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz (4:2:2). Features Kramer Equalization and reKlocking™ Technology that rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances
- HDTV Compatible
- SDI Multi Rate Signals - Auto-adapts from 270Mbps to 12Gbps data rates, accepts SDI, HD-SDI, 3G HD-SDI, 6G and 12G SDI compliant input signals with video resolution of up to 4K at 60Hz (4:2:2) 30bpp.
- Extended-Reach Input Extension - Input signal equalization and output signals reclocking to gain extended-reach signal extension
- Genlock Clean Switching and Versatility - Clean switching when the sources are genlocked to the selected genlock input with a difference of no more than two lines of video
- Convenient and Comprehensive Control - Control the unit using intuitive embedded web pages via the Ethernet or Protocol 3000 API commands via RS-232 serial communication transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller
- Compact and Easy to Install - 19” wide and only 4” deep enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 1U rack space with included rack ears