The Kramer's C-D9F/OPEN control cables are for RS-232 applications to control devices within a professional AV system. Many Kramer products are RS-232 controllable and equipped with terminal block connector. This RS-232 cable helps to connect them safely to transmit the RS-232 serial commands to a touch-screen system, PC, or other serial controller equipped with D9 connector.
- Quality construction - constructed using three 28AWG isolated conductors
- Terminated with a molded female 9-pin D-sub connector
- Nickel plated on one side and open end, non-terminated, on the second side
- Pin-out - wired pin to pin on pins 2, 3 and 5
- Molded strain relief
- Stripped and tinned wires - at open end