- Exceptional performance-to-weight ratio for a 12-inch self-powered subwoofer
- Compliments the two-way, 8-inch ZXA1 compact powered loudspeaker
- Engineered from the ground up for mobile and small-venue sound reinforcement
Anaheim, Cal., January 19, 2012: Electro-Voice launched the ZXA1-Sub at NAMM 2012 – the matching subwoofer for its best-selling ZXA1 compact self-powered loudspeaker.
The ZXA1-Sub is designed to provide the ultimate combination of portability, performance, and power in a lightweight, stylish, small-format package. Though equipped with a heavy-duty EV-engineered 12” woofer, a state-of-the-art 700-W amplifier, a durable 15-mm wood enclosure, and a maximum SPL rating of 126 dB, the ZXA1-Sub weighs-in at just 46 lbs and sports a trim 15.75" x 17.5" x 18" profile.
Add easy-to-use controls and connectivity to the equation and a ZXA1-Sub makes enhancing a compact sound system with professional-quality low-end easier than ever.
- Integrated 700-W Class-D amplifier
- EVS-12S 12-inch woofer
- 126-dB maximum SPL
- Dual XLR stereo inputs and outputs
- Pole mount for full-range systems
- 9-ply/15-mm wood enclosure, internally braced, with textured paint
- DSP with low-end boost and polarity control
- 46 pounds, with integral handle for easy carriage
- Compact 15.75" x 17.5" x 18" profile