The TG-7 Tour Grade amplifier has a microprocessor controlled operation management system that provides useful features such as compound thermal management (preventing the unit from switching off in excessive thermal environment), automatic mains voltage detection and a circuit breaker control that allows the TG-7 to operate on a 30A (120V) respect. or 16A (230V) circuit breaker with normal music signal.
- High-power performance for top-level tours
- Rugged, lightweight package
- Grounded bridge class-h design
- Switch-mode power supply
- Front lcd panel for operation-mode setup and monitoring
- Slot for optional rcm-26 iris-net-compatible dsp and control module
- 11-level protection package