MINNEAPOLIS, February 2015 — Winsted Corporation (www.winsted.com), a worldwide leader in custom console solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the company’s new 2015 - 2016 product catalog.
The new catalog features a comprehensive selection of Winsted product offerings, including several new innovative solutions.
- Impulse dual sit/stand consoles offer two independently adjustable, ergonomically curved workspaces, allowing operators to easily alternate between sitting and standing.
- Spectrum rack-mount consoles, which can handle a wide variety of technical furniture needs and can be expanded to keep pace with changing technology. These consoles feature an ergonomic design and EIA standard 19” tapped rack rails.
- Dyna-Linq™ modular electrical system, a plug-and-play system designed to power Winsted Sight-Line and Insight consoles. The system is expandable, reconfigurable, approved by UL 962 standards, and does not require an electrician to install.
- Air Command personal environmental control system is designed for the Winsted Prestige Series consoles and allows operators to adjust the temperature to suit their personal preferences.
- Collaboration tables, which provide options to combine furniture and technology, creating an ideal space for exchanging ideas and developing collaborative solutions.
- Conference room tables the offer standard and custom options with elegant, functional designs.
- Sky Track™ monitor walls, which allow custom mounting options on a console base rather than a wall.
- Horizon dual sit/stand consoles provide operators with healthier options for alternating between sitting and standing.
Winsted catalogs are available in print or PDF format by calling 1-800-447-2257 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Log on to www.winsted.com/quote for a free online technical furniture quote. Winsted’s equipment layout software (WELS) is available for free at: www.winsted.com/WELS. For more information on Winsted products, visit www.winsted.com.