To rackmount up to 16 of the receivers, order:
Wizard Multimedia Extender Rackmount Chassis (AVU5000A)
Then order a plate for every unit you plan to mount:
Wizard Multimedia Extender Universal Plate (AVU5002)
Questions? Contact our FREE Tech Support.
Other Wizard Multimedia Extender options:
You can also order a receiver without deskew and a CATx daisychain port (AVU5011A). The same AVU5011A receiver is also available in a kit (AVU5010A) packaged with our single video/stereo audio transmitter (AVU5001A). The receiver featured here works with both the single video/stereo audio transmitter (AVU5001A) and our quad video/stereo audio transmitter (AVU5004A). The latter is used to directly feed four receiver units. For assistance setting up a multichannel Wizard Multimedia Extender application, contact our FREE Tech Support.
Maximum link distance for cascade connections:
Number of cascade connections (in a branch) / overall length of links for a branch**
0 / 1000 ft. (305 m)
1 / 800 ft. (244 m)
2 / 650 ft. (200 m)
3 / 600 ft. (183 m)
** From the transmitter to farthest receiver.
- Use with a compatible Wizard Multimedia Extender Transmitter (AVU5001A or AVU5004A)
- System extends VGA video and stereo audio signals up to 9842 feet (300 m) over a single CATx cable
- Supports the connection of two remote display and speaker sets
- Local CATx daisychain port
- 300-MHz skew compensation (deskew) with 62-ns full scale and 2-ns granularity
- Plug-and-play operation with independent sharpness and brightness controls
- Digitally transmits 16-bit, 441-kHz stereo audio
- Advanced spike suppression